Position: Junior Football Operations Manager
Applications Close: 30/4/2018
Work Type: Full Time
AFL Central is currently seeking applicants for the position of Junior Football Operations Manager.
Based in Bendigo, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for managing and administering the Bendigo Junior Football League and assisting with the AFL Central Victoria Academy.
The position requires a highly motivated person to work individually and as part of a team.
We seek a self- motivated individual with:
- Tertiary qualifications or experience in related field
- Proven ability to show initiative, plan and set priorities
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in building relationships and working with volunteers
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and effectively in a team environment
- Sound knowledge of the football industry
- Developed IT skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights/weekends
- Passion, self-motivated and the willingness to become immersed in work
- Current driver’s license
- Current Working with Children Check
Position Description: AFL CV Junior Football Operations Manager
Closing Date: Monday April 30th, 2018
Email applications including a cover letter addressing the mandatory selection criteria and a resume to Carol Cathcart at email@example.com For further enquiries please contact Norm Sheahan, AFL Central Victoria Regional Operations Manager, on 0427 006 675.