Position: Bendigo Football Netball League Manager
Applications Close: 27/4/2018
Work Type: Full Time
AFL Central is currently seeking applicants for the position of Bendigo Football Netball League Manager.
Based in Bendigo, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for managing and administering the Bendigo Football Netball League.
The position requires a highly motivated person to work individually and as part of a team.
We seek a self- motivated individual with:
· Tertiary qualifications in business, sports management or a degree in a related field or extensive relevant work experience
· Proven ability to demonstrate initiative, planning and time management
· Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated administration skills
· Experience in building relationships and working with volunteers
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Sound knowledge of the football and netball industry
· Experience in key partner relations and event management
· Financial management skills
· Computer literacy to a high level, include Word processing, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft applications, Website Editing and data entry skill
· Ability to work flexible hours including nights/weekends and to work well in an autonomous environment
· Current driver’s license
· Current Working with Children Check
Positions Description: Bendigo Football Netball League Manager
Closing Date: Friday April 27th, 2018
Email applications including a cover letter addressing the mandatory selection criteria and a resume to Carol Cathcart at firstname.lastname@example.org For further enquiries please contact Carol Cathcart, AFL Central Victoria Regional General Manager, on 0408 599 227.