AFL Central Victoria is currently seeking applicants for the position of Commercial, Media and Operations.
Based in Bendigo, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for identifying and developing commercial opportunities, managing social media and working as part of an administrative team to ensure the affiliated leagues receive high levels of service.
The position requires a highly motivated person to work individually and as part of a team.
We seek a self-motivated individual with:
- Tertiary qualifications or experience in related field
- Experience in commercial partnership, sponsorship, marketing or sales management
- Marketing and promotional skills
- Proven ability to show initiative, plan and set priorities
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the football industry
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and effectively in a team environment
- Developed IT skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights/weekends
- Self-motivated and the willingness to become immersed in work
- Current driver’s license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
Closing Date: Monday February 15th, 2021
Email applications including a cover letter addressing the mandatory selection criteria and a resume to Carol Cathcart at email@example.com
For further enquiries please contact Carol Cathcart, AFL Central Victoria Region General Manager, on 0408 599 227.