Position: Netball Coordinator
Applications Close: 27/1/2020
Work Type: Part Time – 22.5 hours per week plus an additional 3.5 hours on Friday evening from April to September. Contract position until 31st October 2021.
AFL Central Victoria is currently seeking applicants for the position of Netball Coordinator.
Based in Bendigo, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for administering the Bendigo Strathdale Netball Association, AFL Central Victoria Netball Academy and assisting with League administration.
The position requires a highly motivated person to work individually and as part of a team.
We seek a self-motivated individual with:
- Tertiary qualifications or experience in related field
- Proven ability to show initiative, plan and set priorities
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in building relationships and working with volunteers
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and effectively in a team environment
- Sound knowledge of the netball industry
- Developed IT skills
- Self-motivated and the willingness to become immersed in work with the ability to work flexible hours including nights/weekends
- Current driver’s license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
Position Description: AFL CV PD Netball Coordinator
Closing Date: Monday January 27th, 2020
Email applications including a cover letter addressing the mandatory selection criteria and a resume to Carol Cathcart at firstname.lastname@example.org For further enquiries please contact Carol Cathcart, AFL Central Victoria Region General Manager, on 0408 599 227.