AFL Central Victoria is currently seeking applicants for the position of Central Rivers Leagues Manager.
Based in Swan Hill, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for managing the Swan Hill office of AFL Central Victoria, ensuring the effective administration of the Central Murray (CMFNL) and Golden Rivers (GRFNL) Leagues, overseeing the management of the Swan Hill Indoor Sport and Recreation Centre as well as working as part of an administrative team to ensure the affiliated leagues receive high levels of service.
The position requires a highly motivated person to work individually and as part of a team.
We seek a self-motivated individual with:
- Tertiary qualifications or experience in related field
- Demonstrated experience and ability to manage staff
- Proven ability to show initiative, plan and set priorities
- Demonstrated administration skills and attention to detail
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in building relationships and working with volunteers
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and effectively in a team environment
- Experience in key partner relations and event management
- Financial management skills
- Sound knowledge of the football and netball industry
- Developed IT skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights/weekends
- Current driver’s license
- Current Working with Children Check with Police Check required if successful
Closing Date: Monday February 22nd, 2021
Email applications including a cover letter addressing the mandatory selection criteria and a resume to Carol Cathcart at firstname.lastname@example.org For further enquiries please contact Carol Cathcart, AFL Central Victoria Region General Manager, on 0408 599 227.